Are you looking forward to PoE Bestiary League arrival? In the Bestiary League, you will have the option to complete 40 new challenges and earn exclusive microtransaction rewards! At 12, 24 and 36 challenges you will earn the Bestiary Helmet, Bestiary Wings and Bestiary Portal respectively. Completing challenges also grants you pieces of the Bestiary Totem Pole Hideout decoration.
Before the arrival of the Bestiary League, do you have enough poe items? Please remember, do not left behind other players because of lack items. Let’s see other players different opinions about Bestiary Challenge rewards:
1. I liked the butt hole simply because it’s the first one that’s flat against the ground besides the silly Breach Portal effect, so it had that going for it at least.
2. It is good to be different, but it is kinda shit when it hides under millions of loot. I have lost count how many times I accidentally walk into that portal without knowing its there (because my party member open it).
3. That is the god – awful ugliest portal effect I’ve ever seen tbh. Looks like it’s made out of plastic hoses and vomit. Kind of into the dinosaur wings though.
4. Not excited about any of those 3 tbh. The portal is alright, but doesn’t fit my taste. Wings for 24 challenges is nice for newer players who don’t have any back attachment mtx yet, but they are no match for the demonic or the tentacle wings. The helm is fugly, but that’s ok for a 12 challenges reward.
5. We’ll see what the challenges consist of. The league challenges aren’t exactly like season’s journey – a lot of them have seemed to be out of the way and unfun. Maybe joining the league from the start I may be more willing to go for them, but having started playing again in the last month of Abyss, I didn’t really feel motivated to go for them. That portal does really cool though.
This league’s challenges follow a similar format to the ones you’re familiar with, so there should be no unexpected surprises there. You’ll be able to check them out when you jump into Bestiary League on March 2nd!